-
December 6th, 2004, 12:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My 8 YO daughter got the AG Holiday DVD and mini Samantha for St. Nick night. She loves the little doll! I would like to make more outfits for the doll. Are there any patterns out there in this size? Or perhaps other outfits available?
Denise
-
December 6th, 2004, 12:52 PM
#2
Inactive Member
JuliaAM has made Mini outfits for Josefina! maybe she can help with Mini Sam! I know, my Mini Nellie would like something too. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
December 6th, 2004, 01:11 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I came across a site with mini-doll patterns, but I'm on the wrong computer to check the link. I'll edit this afternoon/evening with the webpage
ETA: Oh good. Nann posted the link I was thinking of. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 06, 2004 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Nancy S ]</font>
-
December 6th, 2004, 01:11 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Here's a link to the outfits I've made
mini-American Girl Dolls
Recently, I'm trying to complete Samantha's wardrobe for an order I received so I'll post more photos soon. I've made her play outfit and her blue party dress.
I had to create my own patterns for these and my husband makes the mini-beds. He's made beds for Felicity, Kit, Samantha and Molly. It's a lot of fun.
-
December 6th, 2004, 01:22 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Michele,
I CANNOT believe you have made so many of those tiny outfits so far, and you are even doing them for other people! They are really cute and the beds and horse too! Congrats!
Laurie
-
December 6th, 2004, 01:27 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Your mini's are so adorable. So many outfits and the horse, sleigh, and beds look great! Thanks for sharing.
-
December 6th, 2004, 02:00 PM
#7
MapleLeaf
Guest
Michele, you have done a lovely job making all those cute dresses and accessories! Very pretty. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Nia
-
December 6th, 2004, 02:31 PM
#8
Inactive Member
The sleigh was at Joann's. I don't think the store where I bought the horse still has them, though.
I think the full-size clothes are easier to sew than the mini's but I don't mind the small work. I'm attempting Samantha's talent show dress next. I'll post when I have my album updated if you like.
-
December 6th, 2004, 02:47 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Michelle! I loved you Mini outfits!!!! Especialy Sam's Bday outfit and Nellie's Xmas outfit!!! so nice!!!! You are very talented!
-
December 6th, 2004, 02:48 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Amazing work. I was very very impressed. I just loved your version of Nellies Christmas dress.
Here is a link I found with mini patterns. I have never used them, so no review, just information.
http://www.suestinycostumes.com/current/ag/ag.html
Nann
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks